Do you like audiobooks?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hallo, I just started listening to audiobooks in Audible phone software, and I really enjoy it.
Do you listen to audiobooks? What software do you use?
Books you can recommend?

Reactions: Nadia J and Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Never ever tried audiobooks nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo , I knew some guys who did listen to them, but I don’t know how good it is. I do prefer instead reading , example, I have installed on my phone lot of learning app where I do learn some interesting facts, quotes and other useful information.

Do you have to pay for audiobooks ?

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
🙉😂 oh man, no another fans of audiobooks here 🤣. They are great, when you find books interesting you.. in the Audible is a lot of books.. and very good readers. Great for practice languages especially English 🤭

Jack Jack Yes,but it not expensive but I like the service... it's made in the UK, i got now about from Instagram friends from the US they like it also 🙏🏼

Helix_2648 Helix_2648 you need to try better service and find right books 😉

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I tried to listen to some audio books, but I'm not a fan of it all in all. I prefer to hear music instead of listening to those audio books.
That's what i say as well, information ia better to process when reading it loudly. It's up to person what they strongest ability ro learn, hearing or reading.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
🙉😂 oh man, no another fans of audiobooks here 🤣. They are great, when you find books interesting you.. in the Audible is a lot of books.. and very good readers. Great for practice languages especially English 🤭

Jack Jack Yes,but it not expensive but I like the service... it's made in the UK, i got now about from Instagram friends from the US they like it also 🙏🏼

Yes. If you want to practice English is always good to talk to someone in English, that way you will learn better English language. Don't forget reading and writing are important too, so you know the grammar and spelling.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020

I'm trying to read a lot in English, write with people, especially with native speakers 😁,not much possibles to practice in speaking already 🤭🙄😄.
I'm feeling like the audiobooks are better as movies to improve English 😁.
But really I enjoy the audiobooks 🤩 .Listening them at home and by long walking.. if books are good, easy going time on listening them 😄.
I recommend to try 😁. I changed Netflix to Audiobooks already to keeping moving also, more freedom as I don't need to sit down behind tv 🤣🤣🤣

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020

then you need to come to UK to improve your English 😅. You need talk to people, that way you will learn English better.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020

surely some days in the UK or US with just speaking English could make incredible work with improving English skills 😃