Do you like audiobooks?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hallo, I just started listening to audiobooks in Audible phone software, and I really enjoy it.
Do you listen to audiobooks? What software do you use?
Books you can recommend?
Hi..
I just know about audiobooks from you and quickly search it on my playstore. It sounds interesting.
Let's try to listen to them 😄😉

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
🙉😂 oh man, no another fans of audiobooks here 🤣. They are great, when you find books interesting you.. in the Audible is a lot of books.. and very good readers. Great for practice languages especially English 🤭

Jack Jack Yes,but it not expensive but I like the service... it's made in the UK, i got now about from Instagram friends from the US they like it also 🙏🏼

@Helix_2648 you need to try better service and find right books 😉
you also can try Duolingo app as well. You can learn there as well.

lovitazoe

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 3 1
Feb 21, 2021
Hallo, I just started listening to audiobooks in Audible phone software, and I really enjoy it.
Books you can recommend?
Hi..
I just know about audiobooks from you and quickly search it on my playstore. It sounds interesting.
Let's 😁

Let's. This will be my first time.😁

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Books you can recommend?
Hi..
what software do you want to try? 😁

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
🙉😂 oh man, no another fans of audiobooks here 🤣. They are great, when you find books interesting you.. in the Audible is a lot of books.. and very good readers. Great for practice languages especially English 🤭

Jack Jack Yes,but it not expensive but I like the service... it's made in the UK, i got now about from Instagram friends from the US they like it also 🙏🏼

I have this software to learning French, I just forget to use it 😂.
With English I try use this ways that native speakers use 😁 just every day using 😉 I watched movies just in English now I listening to the audiobooks in the audio sittings for native speakers, I just want to practice the right English 😉

Reactions: Jack

lovitazoe

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 3 1
Feb 21, 2021
Books you can recommend?
Hi..

Perhaps, Audible. It downloaded more than 100m. It should be good, isn't it? 😬

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Books you can recommend?
Hi..
yeah Audible is great 😁, they could speak just so fast in the books and sometimes this dialects especially in the UK can be a challenge to understand 😂😂, but mostly they are fine 😁

Nadia J

Oct 7, 2020
I have been a fan of audiobooks for a long time, they give my eyes a much needed break! I have mostly used Overdrive and Hoopla ever since physical cds and cassettes became less popular.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020

Then you definitely need to book some holidays in UK :D