Do you like audiobooks?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

lovitazoe

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 3 1
Feb 21, 2021
Hallo, I just started listening to audiobooks in Audible phone software, and I really enjoy it.
Do you listen to audiobooks? What software do you use?
Books you can recommend?
Hi..
I just know about audiobooks from you and quickly search it on my playstore. It sounds interesting.

Ah, that's interesting. I always like UK accent, especially after I watched Downtown Abbey drama series. 😃
Are there any books you can recommend?

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hallo, I just started listening to audiobooks in Audible phone software, and I really enjoy it.
Books you can recommend?
Hi..
I just know about audiobooks from you and quickly search it on my playstore. It sounds interesting.
Keep in mind that Irish, Welsh and Scottish people, all have different accents, but especially Scottish people.

lovitazoe

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 3 1
Feb 21, 2021
Books you can recommend?
Hi..
Yes, Jack. Thank you for reminding me. Each accent is unique. 😃

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Books you can recommend?
Hi..
Same with people from New Zealand, Australia , Canada and America and other countries where english is main language, they all have unique accents and dialects.

lovitazoe

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 3 1
Feb 21, 2021
Books you can recommend?
Hi..

Yes. In Singapore, we speak English too. 😃

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Books you can recommend?
Hi..
I think in every country there are people who does speak english, but with different accent :)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
🙉😂 oh man, no another fans of audiobooks here 🤣. They are great, when you find books interesting you.. in the Audible is a lot of books.. and very good readers. Great for practice languages especially English 🤭

Jack Jack Yes,but it not expensive but I like the service... it's made in the UK, i got now about from Instagram friends from the US they like it also 🙏🏼

@Helix_2648 you need to try better service and find right books 😉
would be wonderful as there is lot amazing places to visit and see 🤩🙏🏼

Reactions: Jack

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Books you can recommend?
Hi..
there is a lot amazing books , especially helping create own business 🤩🙏🏼

Reactions: lovitazoe

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Reactions: lovitazoe

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
🙉😂 oh man, no another fans of audiobooks here 🤣. They are great, when you find books interesting you.. in the Audible is a lot of books.. and very good readers. Great for practice languages especially English 🤭

Jack Jack Yes,but it not expensive but I like the service... it's made in the UK, i got now about from Instagram friends from the US they like it also 🙏🏼

@Helix_2648 you need to try better service and find right books 😉
Like in every country nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo ;)