Websites Do you use website for images ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
A personal website is as much important as photography quality, as this showcase more wider the photographic style and experience.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Probably a very interesting topic to discuss . Do you have own portfolio site where you upload images, or just using Flickr ?

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
You store your images locally?
I just store them in my laptop and upload some in my social media. 😊
I do store them locally and the best one i do upload on my personal blog. I don't have any social media sites to share them. I find it hard to keep them all up to date with images, and it's really time consuming as well.

lovitazoe

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 3 1
Feb 21, 2021
I do store them locally and the best one i do upload on my personal blog. I don't have any social media sites to share them. I find it hard to keep them all up to date with images, and it's really time consuming as well.
You are right.
But I don't go to macro photo hunting often after I became a mom. Nowadays I only take photos what's in my garden when my toddlers are sleeping. I could take 10 images a day and post 1 image each day, but if I am busy I won't post at all.
Having a blog/site is interesting but I don't think I can maintain the content. Some more, I am still green in photography 😁. Probably, next time when I have more time.

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
You are right.
But I don't go to macro photo hunting often after I became a mom. Nowadays I only take photos what's in my garden when my toddlers are sleeping. I could take 10 images a day and post 1 image each day, but if I am busy I won't post at all.
Having a blog/site is interesting but I don't think I can maintain the content. Some more, I am still green in photography 😁. Probably, next time when I have more time.
Ohh, congratulations then. Yes agree, i don't have time either to look for insects, i prefer static objects. And yes, you right, having a own website it's a lot of time consuming and a lot of maintenance.

Reactions: lovitazoe

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I use social medias for portfolios, Facebook photo side and on Instagram at the moment I have two accounts, for landscapes&macros&nature, and the second one - new for commercial Photography... I've been started creating my reall website on Wordpress, where I'll connect Photography services with tourism services.. 😃,now I need to find a time for finish that 🙊😂

Reactions: Leraymurat and Jack