Websites Do you use website for images ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
A personal website is as much important as photography quality, as this showcase more wider the photographic style and experience.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I use social medias for portfolios, Facebook photo side and on Instagram at the moment I have two accounts, for landscapes&macros&nature, and the second one - new for commercial Photography... I've been started creating my reall website on Wordpress, where I'll connect Photography services with tourism services.. 😃,now I need to find a time for finish that 🙊😂
In my opinion you will struggle, having 2 accounts and website + Facebook page. I did that, and it's really hard to keep them all up to date, and ended up only with my website. Haven't used my fb page for long time, because it's useless in my opinion. Instagram is good, but you will compete with lots of photographers. Better to Advertise your business on Google.

lovitazoe

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 3 1
Feb 21, 2021
I do store them locally and the best one i do upload on my personal blog. I don't have any social media sites to share them. I find it hard to keep them all up to date with images, and it's really time consuming as well.
You are right.
But I don't go to macro photo hunting often after I became a mom. Nowadays I only take photos what's in my garden when my toddlers are sleeping. I could take 10 images a day and post 1 image each day, but if I am busy I won't post at all.
Having a blog/site is interesting but I don't think I can maintain the content. Some more, I am still green in photography 😁. Probably, next time when I have more time.
Thank you, Jack 😊

Reactions: Jack

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I use social medias for portfolios, Facebook photo side and on Instagram at the moment I have two accounts, for landscapes&macros&nature, and the second one - new for commercial Photography... I've been started creating my reall website on Wordpress, where I'll connect Photography services with tourism services.. 😃,now I need to find a time for finish that 🙊😂
true, but I really need a real website for my business 🙏🏼😄. There is just so lot of work 🙉🤣🤷‍♂️

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Go with WordPress ;)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
yeah I do it with Wordpress 😂. I'll buy domena next week 🤩🙏🏼. How do you like the: www.majakkaoutdoors.com ?😂🙏🏼
Majakka means Lighthouse in Finnish language, I want to something special... that wake up potential clients outdoors - because I'll grow up my business for international visitors in the next year, I'll go this year with Finns.. 🙏🏼. I'll make especially photo trips, strongly nature and wildlife...😃

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
better to open an discussion here about it
, we can continue this discussion on separate topic.