Your opinion? don't jump

The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
iso: 320
F/16
1/60 sec

Bart the belgian

May 17, 2020
Hello everybody, I don't have a lot of time these days to do macro. My collegue is on vacation, my children wants daddy in the swimmingpool after work, and now I have 12 days that I'm in the hospital without rest (yes also during the weekend) (only at home in the eveninghours).
So I try to do some macrophotography but mostly during weekends.
Here is one of this weekend

It's a realy small bug that i tried to take on photo. I see that most of the times I have the same exif wich is realy strange since I don't do it on purpose

View attachment 14965

Attachments

• dont-jump-denoise-denoise.md.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 1

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hi Bart the belgian. That sounds really hard and to be honest I don't want to change my job with you. It's no problem if you cannot be as active as before. I also don't have much time for my hobby But I thank you that you still upload pictures even during such a stressful time.

Looks good to me. A bit too dark but that's my personal opinion. Have you used a macro lens or a Raynox lens in addition?

Reactions: Jack

Bart the belgian

May 17, 2020
Hey Helix,
It's taken with à sony 90 mm and raynox 250

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
A bit lat reply Bart the belgian , don’t worry about that, we are all now busy with work. So take your time , feel free to share and be active here whenever you feel comfortable and have free time.

Regarding the image, I like it, you manage to get the subject well in focus and looks to me sharp enough. However , maybe slightly increasing the shadow so the subject will be more visible.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…