• Dear guest, quick remind that Macroderie is a private community, and in order to join us you need an invite code which can be given by already in members or you can request one here. Thanks.

Early Christmas gift

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
Local time
3:23 PM
Mar 13, 2020
Nice Christmas gift. I just checked the price here and almost fell of my chair. That is one expensive drone.
It is, I've checked as well, is around £1200 in UK. My gf was lucky to get it with price match and got a bit off.

It's really expensive piece of equipment. I'll have to be very careful not to crash it 😂😂😅

This User is on vacation. Response time may be delayed. Vacation to Dec 4, 2021.
Reactions: TMG1961

TMG1961

Local time
4:23 PM
May 22, 2021
It is, I've checked as well, is around £1200 in UK. My gf was lucky to get it with price match and got a bit off.

It's really expensive piece of equipment. I'll have to be very careful not to crash it 😂😂😅
Have fun with it.

Reactions: Jack

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
Local time
6:23 PM
Apr 18, 2020
Can't wait to test it properly myself. It's really fun as well. Flying a drone, but also there are restrictions as well. Can't fly everywhere because this drone is more than 250g.

How have been going drone testing? 😃

Helix_2648

Legend TEAM
Local time
4:23 PM
Apr 20, 2020
That's a fantastic gift for a man because we'll never grow up and need toys like that. A colleague of mine has also a drone and showed me his pictures and videos which he made during a sunset. It was just stunning to see that! I really looked like a scene from a Hollywood movie! Be careful with it and don't fly too high! :giggle:

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
Local time
Mar 13, 2020
That's a fantastic gift for a man because we'll never grow up and need toys like that. A colleague of mine has also a drone and showed me his pictures and videos which he made during a sunset. It was just stunning to see that! I really looked like a scene from a Hollywood movie! Be careful with it and don't fly too high! :giggle:

It has restrictions on the app, so you can view where you can fly and where not. Unfortunately in London there aren't a lot of places. It does shoot 5.4k 30fps, haven't tested yet.

And yeah, we never grow up, still love to play with such toys, but this drone is not really a toy.

This User is on vacation. Response time may be delayed. Vacation to Dec 4, 2021.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
Local time
Mar 13, 2020
To add to this, this one is pretty much a price of a Canon L lens. Very expensive. I will try to think if I can make money of it. 🤔

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
Local time
6:23 PM
Apr 18, 2020

Womens like toys like this also 🤣🤣🤣 ,but all true what you said about guys 🤣🤣🤣👶👶👶

• Haha