Want critique Face to face with my beaty , Ephemera vulgata

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.
EXIF
Iso 640. f5.0 1-160s, 60mm singiel shot . Shooted with Olympus camera and macro lens- always same :D
Ring light, tripod thi time, manual focus

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I prepare a tool to clamp the leafs if it's to windy. Maybe you can try to build something similar nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo?

View attachment 5697

It's made of a steel bar and some clamps from a soldering station (e.g. Link). You can also use a plastic stick or something like that.

🤭 🤭 🤭 Danke shön Helix_2648 Helix_2648 :) , maybe I can try to think about something that can help to shoot insects in windy days.. ;) , thanks for the suggestion :D, luckly I have quite big camera bag :D, as in Oulu I can wite long time fo non windy days 🤭🤭:ROFLMAO:🙏:LOL:

rcorteschile

Renato Cortés
Apr 11, 2020
I can recommend increasing the DOF using smaller diaphragms (f/11, maybe f/16 maximum) being careful to avoid the diffraction caused by very small apertures (this depended on your lens). I see the light was correctly diffused (no harsh lights), and yes, it's very difficult to photograph some active insects. If you have the opportunity again, try to take pictures from the side, and ALWAYS focus the eyes (remember it's a portrait).

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I can recommend increasing the DOF using smaller diaphragms (f/11, maybe f/16 maximum) being careful to avoid the diffraction caused by very small apertures (this depended on your lens). I see the light was correctly diffused (no harsh lights), and yes, it's very difficult to photograph some active insects. If you have the opportunity again, try to take pictures from the side, and ALWAYS focus the eyes (remember it's a portrait).

thanks a lot rcorteschile rcorteschile for your commend and good adwaices :)