Your opinion? Flie

The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
F/16 1/200 iso100

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I shooted some of fles today too in the park.. , yeeah, tehy aren\t so easy, as they move so lot and fast
Good picture, nice focus and bluring background, nice colours too , I like it

you could try to play with focus stracking in camera and focus bracketing/ pictures you can merge in PS or another program if haven\t it in camera.. , you can get nice effects too, and possibility to get all fly sharp.. , did you tried this technique?

Reactions: Greg

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I already try Focus stacking, but not here, i had not my tripod ^^

try held hedling - it geat lot of freedom Ron Westbroek or MinitecaPhotographie , they use this techingue, could say you more -I've been learned this technique from this guys , and it work well in lot of situations althought it depeends still , Helix_2648 is too an expert of focus stracking- using tripods , so you can find here some of good guys to learning new techniques with them-as me dear Greg78340

MinitecaPhotographie

Legend TEAM
3 4
May 9, 2020
Focus stacking handheld is effectively possible with a bit of practice. In fact I also like to to do single shots. Most of time during day and stacking during evening or night when insects are quiet.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Yeah, but i need training , and time lol

You see how wonderful teachers we have here on the forum and supporting to become better macro photographer Greg78340
Luckly you Greg78340 have a bit more time as me, as you have longer summer there in France as me here in Nothern Finland , I have a bit busy with shooting insects and learning and practic new technigues , as soon autumn will come - too cold be strat for a lot of insects , and after them long winter..

Greg

Legend TEAM
3 1
May 22, 2020
Yes i need more training with alive flies, i want to get there eyes , getting closer, but when they are alive, it's not easy and i need more training with focus with my raynox 250

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…