Want critique Flower after rain

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.
EXIF
Iso 1600 f5.0 .1.80s stacked

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hi everyone ;) , it would be good picture especially for Helix_2648 Helix_2648 as he like the flowers ;) , isn't you? you had pictures of flowers that looked like this my ;) and stacked ;) ;D
, it's just wild flowers from Finland, in summer we have a lot of them here.. almost everywhere ;)
but anyway exciting to heard yor opinions about the picture ;)

Iso 1600  f5.0 .1.80s -.jpg

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Beautiful flower nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo , but you have high ISO which results for images noise. If you try to zoom the photo you will notice it. Great bokeh effect , also you could have in focus more , as you can see there are some spots where the images is unfocused. Apart from that look ok to me .

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Beautiful flower nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo , but you have high ISO which results for images noise. If you try to zoom the photo you will notice it. Great bokeh effect , also you could have in focus more , as you can see there are some spots where the images is unfocused. Apart from that look ok to me .

hello Jack Jack ;) , thanks for your fast comment ;). I know the picture isn't perfect , handhelding focus stacking.. but I just like the effect.. :D , I coulod reduce a bit more noice , but I don't want to lose the details ;) luckly isn't a bit problem with.. :D

Reactions: Jack

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Probably that’s why you have some blur spots , because has been stacked . Anyway, looks great photo ;)

thanks Jack Jack , is very had to take perfect handhelding focus stacking :ROFLMAO: , but it get some of freedom,, as you don't need to have every thime tripod with you.. by the walk.- so we pay attentions too same :D , freedom not = perfection..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I know , but that’s photography:) , you need to work hard to achieve better and better results

Yes but I don't want to keep Photography too much hard 😉📸 I enjoy to have camera always with me and capture what nature gives me.. but I never know.. will something to shooting or not.. it's hard to prepare for.. and especially as I'm very busy person.. so .. it's good so..😉😉🙏📸

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Yes but I don't want to keep Photography too much hard 😉📸 I enjoy to have camera always with me and capture what nature gives me.. but I never know.. will something to shooting or not.. it's hard to prepare for.. and especially as I'm very busy person.. so .. it's good so..😉😉🙏📸

You need to be prepared for unexpected composition :)