Photography Have you ever dropped your lens?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
This thread is about general or macro photography discussion. Feel free to talk as much as you want :).

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
By the way MikeB MikeB , will be interesting to see your equipment. You can share it here:
I see an image is mandatory there. I don't think I have ever laid out all of the bits and pieces I own for a picture that way but I'll give it some thought in the coming weeks. For now, suffice it to say I own 2 camera bodies of which I mostly use the KP. (the k-70 is currently on loan to my daughter. I have rectilinear lenses (both zoom as well as primes) ranging from the Sigma 8-16mm at the wide end through to the 55-300mm (420mm with the HD-DA 1.4x converter) on the tele side. Special purpose lenses include the Tamron 90mm/f2.8 1:1 macro you have seen me use here, a Samyang 8mm fisheye, some Lensbaby models (latest addition a Burnside 35mm) and some older, Sovjet-era glas for experimenting. A Yongnuo and Metz flash and a few tripods (including my "frankenpod"), ND filters and remote triggers make up the rest.
Yes, I did set the image to be mandatory. Feel free to add there any time. Or when you have picture with your equipment. You can see mine there.

Reactions: MikeB

MikeB

May 16, 2021
By the way MikeB MikeB , will be interesting to see your equipment. You can share it here:
I see an image is mandatory there. I don't think I have ever laid out all of the bits and pieces I own for a picture that way but I'll give it some thought in the coming weeks. For now, suffice it to say I own 2 camera bodies of which I mostly use the KP. (the k-70 is currently on loan to my daughter. I have rectilinear lenses (both zoom as well as primes) ranging from the Sigma 8-16mm at the wide end through to the 55-300mm (420mm with the HD-DA 1.4x converter) on the tele side. Special purpose lenses include the Tamron 90mm/f2.8 1:1 macro you have seen me use here, a Samyang 8mm fisheye, some Lensbaby models (latest addition a Burnside 35mm) and some older, Sovjet-era glas for experimenting. A Yongnuo and Metz flash and a few tripods (including my "frankenpod"), ND filters and remote triggers make up the rest.
I tried to add an extensive list, with an image but I repeatedly got:

View attachment 13233

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
probably was from my side, but glad it got fixed. And you managed to create the showcase item .

Reactions: MikeB