How about your weekend guys? πŸ˜‰

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I haven't made any plans yet nataliaflejszar&Photo , i checked the weather and sadly here in London, is raining so I don't know. Will see

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I haven't made any plans yet nataliaflejszar&Photo , i checked the weather and sadly here in London, is raining so I don't know. Will see

Here has been rainy too "English weather " Is here in Oulu too
But today I just was on the photo walk that I organized.. came just some people because of the rain.. but was very nice although a bit wet and windy.. , we didn't find a lot of birds, there was lot of small birds but they was too fast today , but some of nature pictures.. has come and the time with nice people..
Luckily Finns aren't too much afraid of rain
Now just watching TV as I must to update computer.. and nothing work well same so pictures processing need to wait...
Tomorrow maybe going to shop to buy some of parts to the computer to improve work I'd it.. but I'm not sure about still

As Helix_2648 said, I have always something to do..

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020

What's wrong with your PC, maybe I can give you some advice

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
What's wrong with your PC, maybe I can give you some advice

No it has been working so slowly last days and I need to restart even computer when thy to do something on Lightroom.. but I think the update will help a lot- quite big has came and still working on..
I need to buy new Ram memory and biggest SDD levy to optimise work of it...
What do you think about Jack ?

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020

If you can tell me what are the properties of your PC, then I will be able to help you

If it's windows then click on Right click on the PC icon, and then Properties.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
If you can tell me what are the properties of your PC, then I will be able to help you

If it's windows then click on Right click on the PC icon, and then Properties.

Ok.. I'll have a look on ..

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020

Jack here is the Performences of my PC, if you have suggestions, how to optimaze it. let's to say.. , and how big Ram Memory would you suggest? and Ssd levyn.. ? , maybe Greg78340 would suggest here something too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…