How about your weekend guys? 😉

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I just still continue battle with my PC 🤣 and try to optimise my Lr to be able to process some of wedding pictures 🤭 I hadn't time for last week.. still is a lot of work but much easier as the most important pictures has been ready 🤭😄
In next weekend I think by Ram and biggest Sdd hard disk.. but to this time I need to try with.. what I have 🤭🤣

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
View attachment 6180
Jack Jack here is the Performences of my PC, if you have suggestions, how to optimaze it. let's to say.. , and how big Ram Memory would you suggest? and Ssd levyn.. ? 🙏 , maybe Greg Greg78340 would suggest here something too?

You can do very well with 8gb ram. That’s not the page which I was asking, you will need to find the information about your pc settings.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
You can do very well with 8gb ram. That’s not the page which I was asking, you will need to find the information about your pc settings.

It worked well by 1.30 year with.. so I think just why now especially LR works so heavily, maybe I need to optimise old catalogues? 🤨
As I haven't nothing more on the computer as Adobe cc programs, Microsoft, Spotify, Google Chrome.. 🤭
Ok Jack Jack, I can try to find this another sittings 😄🙏
Now after some of optimising old folders in LR I just trying to process the wedding pictures after a week break 🤭😄 , just following my PC Task Manager 🤭
In end or this week I hope I'll find what I need to optimise my computer 😄

Greg

Legend TEAM
3 1
May 22, 2020
BE carrefull about your catalogs if you work on too mush picture it take memory. Save your work on a folder ans don't open it in LR if you don't use it

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
BE carrefull about your catalogs if you work on too mush picture it take memory. Save your work on a folder ans don't open it in LR if you don't use it

ok, thanks Greg Greg78340 🙏 🙏 🙏 , I think I need to clear up all folders off.. there is a lot of I didn't used .. ,and as there is lot of pliks.. I think here is the reason of the problem :cautious:

Status
Not open for further replies.