How about your weekend guys? 😉

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I have 212GB and 67 free know, in my computre on Sdd, and and its always almost full :D, and I need to clear it offen as lR and PS need lot of free space to run.. :D, biggest would help to run the programs faster and I could try then anothers intresting programs too... ;)
In my Lr catalogua is now 46691 pictures.. now is so clrearly why Pc don't want to run with.. :D 🤪

Reactions: Jack

Greg

Legend TEAM
3 1
May 22, 2020
The best thing to do is to save work photos on an external disc , so you'll get free space and backup you work

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I have 212GB and 67 free know, in my computre on Sdd, and and its always almost full :D, and I need to clear it offen as lR and PS need lot of free space to run.. :D, biggest would help to run the programs faster and I could try then anothers intresting programs too... ;)
In my Lr catalogua is now 46691 pictures.. now is so clrearly why Pc don't want to run with.. :D 🤪

That’s one reason why your pc is running slow, to much weight on your Pc and to many images.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
That’s one reason why your pc is running slow, to much weight on your Pc and to many images.

I'm moving to the outside hard disk pictures and removing folders I didn't use .. but not so easy as lot of pictures still waiting for our change- year or even too or free 😄😄😄

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I'm moving to the outside hard disk pictures and removing folders I didn't use .. but not so easy as lot of pictures still waiting for our change- year or even too or free 😄😄😄

I would recommend you , first of all to sort all your images, and empty a bit memory of your Pc. Buying new ram won’t help you a lot if your pc is running out of space.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I would recommend you , first of all to sort all your images, and empty a bit memory of your Pc. Buying new ram won’t help you a lot if your pc is running out of space.

Yeah I'll do like it 😁, maybe shopping will not so necessary soon if I'll clear up my Lr catalogues and move out my computer pictures...what is possible to move .. so far as PC will not work well.. but it feeling br better afet moving and deleting lot of pliks yesterday ...🙏😁

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Yeah I'll do like it 😁, maybe shopping will not so necessary soon if I'll clear up my Lr catalogues and move out my computer pictures...what is possible to move .. so far as PC will not work well.. but it feeling br better afet moving and deleting lot of pliks yesterday ...🙏😁

Now you will know for future :) .

Status
Not open for further replies.