How about your weekend guys? πŸ˜‰

Status
Not open for further replies.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I just still continue battle with my PC and try to optimise my Lr to be able to process some of wedding pictures I hadn't time for last week.. still is a lot of work but much easier as the most important pictures has been ready
In next weekend I think by Ram and biggest Sdd hard disk.. but to this time I need to try with.. what I have

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
View attachment 6180
Jack here is the Performences of my PC, if you have suggestions, how to optimaze it. let's to say.. , and how big Ram Memory would you suggest? and Ssd levyn.. ? , maybe Greg78340 would suggest here something too?

You can do very well with 8gb ram. That’s not the page which I was asking, you will need to find the information about your pc settings.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
You can do very well with 8gb ram. That’s not the page which I was asking, you will need to find the information about your pc settings.

It worked well by 1.30 year with.. so I think just why now especially LR works so heavily, maybe I need to optimise old catalogues?
As I haven't nothing more on the computer as Adobe cc programs, Microsoft, Spotify, Google Chrome..
Ok Jack, I can try to find this another sittings
Now after some of optimising old folders in LR I just trying to process the wedding pictures after a week break , just following my PC Task Manager
In end or this week I hope I'll find what I need to optimise my computer

Greg

Legend TEAM
3 1
May 22, 2020
BE carrefull about your catalogs if you work on too mush picture it take memory. Save your work on a folder ans don't open it in LR if you don't use it

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
BE carrefull about your catalogs if you work on too mush picture it take memory. Save your work on a folder ans don't open it in LR if you don't use it

ok, thanks Greg78340 , I think I need to clear up all folders off.. there is a lot of I didn't used .. ,and as there is lot of pliks.. I think here is the reason of the problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…