Websites How many Members have Personal Photography Sites ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
A personal website is as much important as photography quality, as this showcase more wider the photographic style and experience.

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
And what do they feature the most ? My site deals mainly with Nature seeing that what brought me back to my interests in photography. But I do touch on my design as well on my site. I am stuck in a rainy day so I have been updating & adding to my site.
Just wondering what you guys are up to ?
I am mostly know for Squirrels; Rabbits; & Tiger Beetles in my photography endeavours which don't involve macro ... Tiger Beetles being the exception.

Last edited:

Tina Boes

Jul 25, 2021
I have a couple of sites. One for my hand carved eggshell art, (It's very old and mostly used for my personal reference right now) and one for Photography only. I am sorely behind on getting the photography website up and running with content. I paid a lot of money for page design software etc. I am hoping this winter to get it decent enough to start posting it on social media etc. and drive some traffic.
I have just recently begun trying out the stock photography area, and so far I haven't been dismayed. LOL

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
I have a couple of sites. One for my hand carved eggshell art, (It's very old and mostly used for my personal reference right now) and one for Photography only. I am sorely behind on getting the photography website up and running with content. I paid a lot of money for page design software etc. I am hoping this winter to get it decent enough to start posting it on social media etc. and drive some traffic.
I have just recently begun trying out the stock photography area, and so far I haven't been dismayed. LOL
Thank you so very much Tina. So you have a variety of personal sites for your particular interests ?
I have two sites of my own, one mainly photography (the popular one) and other a graphic arts (tumble weeds)

Dangerspouse

Aug 27, 2021
My wife is a cross stitch designer and teacher, and one of her early interests was stitching on eggs. She would blow the eggs out, then drill tiny holes with a dremel in a cross stitch pattern on the shells. After that she used a curved surgeon's needle to stitch and finish. They looked really neat. I'd love to see pics of your carved versions if you have any.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I have tried stock images websites too, unfortunately no luck, as Andy Smith Andy Smith mentioned on an other thread, this is due of high numbers of images on these websites. I have an other 2 websites, one is my personal blog where I post visited places, and an other one is for business, ( still haven't finished it yet due of lack of time), and obvious this one, which I made for macro photographers.

Reactions: Tina Boes

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
I present my photos (at least some of them) on my personal homepage and on YouPic, 500px, FB and Instagram as well. The links can be found in my signature if someone needs it.

It becomes really simple to build an own homepage with the available homepage builders.

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
I present my photos (at least some of them) on my personal homepage and on YouPic, 500px, FB and Instagram as well. The links can be found in my signature if someone needs it.

It becomes really simple to build an own homepage with the available homepage builders.
Your personal website is gorgeous and so well thought out & it is no wonder why you are an amazing star on YouPic all your captures take my breath away and are brilliant ... I might just be your biggest fan :cool:

Andy Smith

1 2
Sep 17, 2021
I have a personal site where I post images, mainly for friends and family who want prints as I find it easier for them to have a central place where they can order from and it saves me the hassle of getting prints done, packed and shipped to them. It earns me a few dollars a year also which always helps. :)