How you see website homepage ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
The homepage looks clear and well structured. The page loads very fast and reflects our community in a very good way with our best pictures.
Maybe I'm not neutral enough as a fan and member of this page but I would join if I wouldn't know this page.

Only one point which I would like to put up for discussion is the blue background of the Macroderie banner. I don't like it together with the grey background.
But that's for sure a matter of taste...

Reactions: panos_adgr

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
The homepage looks clear and well structured. The page loads very fast and reflects our community in a very good way with our best pictures.
Maybe I'm not neutral enough as a fan and member of this page but I would join if I wouldn't know this page.

Only one point which I would like to put up for discussion is the blue background of the Macroderie banner. I don't like it together with the grey background.
But that's for sure a matter of taste...
I agree for the blue backround though as a bit shy I'm I didn't say anything until now. šŸ˜‹šŸ™‚

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
This all been fixed Helix_2648 Helix_2648 and panos_adgr panos_adgr . Let me know if you are happy now. So changed the blue background to white.

Donā€™t be shy panos_adgr panos_adgr to report something that you donā€™t like. To be honest I didnā€™t like it as well. I just tried to figure out to work with both black theme and white , thatā€™s why :D