Want critique I found you

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.
EXIF
Iso 800
F/13
1/60 sec

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello Bart the belgian Bart the belgian , thanks for sharing it with us. What can I say, it's great image, however, you could improve a bit DOF, as it's to blur. Maybe using a speedlight and having a bigger f stop will help to gain you more details on the subject.

Bart the belgian

May 17, 2020
Alright, yes , sorry speedlight, I though you did not used speedlite as you haven't mention. Then you definitely could go at higher f stop
Will this higher f stop don't ask à slower speed or can I increase the power of the flash at that moment ?

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020

For me nice, colourful picture,and I just like the description Bart! "I found you " works well with the picture 🤭 sometimes description do best work 🤩😁
But I like the picture , sharpness in right place 👏🙂😁
The quality just a bit bad .. in Instagram none to see it but when we watch in biggest screens so .. it's just bad 🤭. You can just try to offer yous pictures in better size and quality dear Bart the belgian Bart the belgian on the forum 🙂😁

Reactions: Karl

Bart the belgian

May 17, 2020
For me nice, colourful picture,and I just like the description Bart! "I found you " works well with the picture 🤭 sometimes description do best work 🤩😁
But I like the picture , sharpness in right place 👏🙂😁
The quality just a bit bad .. in Instagram none to see it but when we watch in biggest screens so .. it's just bad 🤭. You can just try to offer yous pictures in better size and quality dear Bart the belgian Bart the belgian on the forum 🙂😁
The problem is that when I want to post it in best quality the program says that the picture size is too big. So I have to do some hocus pocus to download my pic. I have to download Every pic from for exemple FB or Instagram before the size is not to big to, download it here. I think I do something wrong

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
The problem is that when I want to post it in best quality the program says that the picture size is too big. So I have to do some hocus pocus to download my pic. I have to download Every pic from for exemple FB or Instagram before the size is not to big to, download it here. I think I do something wrong

This is what I use without loosing any quality from image