Your opinion? jewellery and dreams

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.

Shan

Apr 12, 2020
this is a hair clip..i just wanted to give it an abstract twist :)
d7200,tammy90mm, f9, 1/320, iso100, handheld out of body speedlight used...

you guys like it? abstract -200424-shan-1973.jpg

Reactions: Jack

Suresh Khaire

Apr 15, 2020
As a abstract I like this but the main object is too small. The point of interest is missing in this. Try to highlight main subject much than the supporting BG. This is my one cent suggestions and observation. The main object should be highlighted. In the following shot I just kept this ear ring on solar mirror to get reflection of it below the object. Here my interest is show the jewelry only with regards,
_SK_4421.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Jack and Shan

Shan

Apr 12, 2020
As a abstract I like this but the main object is too small. The point of interest is missing in this. Try to highlight main subject much than the supporting BG. This is my one cent suggestions and observation. The main object should be highlighted. In the following shot I just kept this ear ring on solar mirror to get reflection of it below the object. Here my interest is show the jewelry only with regards,
View attachment 1476
Sir, this is a beautiful picture. But its my contention that the objective of this picture is different from mine. This perfectly displays the baublet, in perfect light and focus. However in my picture, i wanted to make it abstract, and a motif and not let the object overpower that. You photos are so beautiful, so with the above objective in mind, if you give me any more advise on my photo, i would be obliged.

Reactions: Suresh Khaire