Your opinion? lady bug on a gerber daisy

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
sony nex7

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Unfortunately it's really a shame with the picture compression on social media plattform like FB, WhatsApp and so on. Therefor my cloud is my castle. I would never take the risk to lost my pictures. Even after a crash. But that's easy to say if I'm not affected by myself. I'm really sorry that you've lost your pictures.

It's hard to give an opinion if the picture has such a poor quality MinoltaMan MinoltaMan . I can of course see some spots which means that your sensor seems to be dirty. I'm not sure if the ladybug is out of focus or if it's just caused by the compression.

the last time FB pictures quality has improved a lot.. and I really enjoy FB, have good opotrunites for photographers, you can visit my photography Fanpage- in '' about me- on my profile you can find the link ;) .
Problem is just , when you dowland the pictures form FB.. and you share it to another webside where the picture will compresed again-...- Instagram.. :D .

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
But for me no problem.. I would like to very much to see more pictures of MinoltaMan MinoltaMan , as we know your situation, so no problem we understand you!, enjoy sharing your pictures with us 🙏 🇺🇸 🥳 , we need to supporty each overs members to enjoy the hobby ;)
you can share nonmacros too.. , in the forum is place for them too :)

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Unfortunately it's really a shame with the picture compression on social media plattform like FB, WhatsApp and so on. Therefor my cloud is my castle. I would never take the risk to lost my pictures. Even after a crash. But that's easy to say if I'm not affected by myself. I'm really sorry that you've lost your pictures.

It's hard to give an opinion if the picture has such a poor quality MinoltaMan MinoltaMan . I can of course see some spots which means that your sensor seems to be dirty. I'm not sure if the ladybug is out of focus or if it's just caused by the compression.

If you think how billions of images are uploaded on facebook, then this is what you expect, low quality images if it's downloaded from there.

I do upload my images on my site, rest on my external driver. Will be shame to loose images, that's time invested.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
thanks... may have been a dirty sensor, this is a manual lens on bellows
[automerge]1594916306[/automerge]

sadly this poor image quality is most like because i grabbed it from my Facebook profile.. i had a bad computer crash last year and lost many images.. many i have backed up but have not put them back on a hard drive

I would recommend you to buy an external driver 1 TB, will last you for long.