Want critique Life under mushrooms umprela, in rainy, winy and cold day

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.
EXIF
Iso 640. f.4.5 1/25s
edit Lightroom classic cc
no flash, 60mm, em10markiii

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I just love the silence in forests, althought around of is rainy and very windy and cold same, in forest is just quiet and nice, life keeping going in own rytm..

Picture from yesterday , from my short walking outside.. the weather was very bad :D , but not for some of exciting shots ;)
I took the picture fastly, with last powers :D , just to try how the quite big mushrooms will looks like , shooted from the grund, and it was supprise at home , when I seen the effect and the life there same.. :D

Mushrooms are very exciting to shootings..
Helix_2648 Helix_2648 gived me the inspiration for the mushrooms shootings , Danke shƶn ;) I'm waiting for your pictures same ;)

Yohanna_D Yohanna_D and Greg Shchepanek Greg Shchepanek would like to be on posts with muhroom's shots :p

I''ll keeping still spamming the forum with my mushroom pictures :p I have a lot from yesterday.. and still is lot them to shooting , almost around of me :D

Place of course Oulu, Finland ;)

P9160137-3.jpg

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Very nice photo nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo, i like the edit too. Nice background bokeh. I wonder if it may have been possible to have the top of the mushroom and the waterdrop in focus but that is personal taste. Well done (y)

thanks Chavezshutter Chavezshutter for good suggestion :geek: , I think it would be possibe with focusstacking to have the spiders , under the mushrooms and same mushrooms on the top with the water drop :geek:šŸ˜€,i need to try next time, maybe i can try with \\ itself done water\\in sunny, nice day :p :D . This day i shooted the pictures weather was Very bad..:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:šŸ˜€šŸ˜€šŸ˜€