Want critique Life under mushrooms umprela, in rainy, winy and cold day

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.
EXIF
Iso 640. f.4.5 1/25s
edit Lightroom classic cc
no flash, 60mm, em10markiii

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Mushrooms are very exciting to shootings..
@Helix_2648 gived me the inspiration for the mushrooms shootings , Danke shön ;) I'm waiting for your pictures same ;)
I'm actually merging the first stacks from my first mushrooms this year. So you don't have to wait any longer! Isn't it interesting to see all these little insects around such mushrooms? Ants, spiders, snakes and all kind of other insects. I also love the silent atmosphere which you only can find in a forest looking for new mushrooms or just sitting there to enjoy mother nature. It's like good music and a glass of wine. A feeling of total relaxation... wonderful.

The picture looks not bad but it's a bit oversaturated. Try to play bit more with the lights and shadows nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I'm actually merging the first stacks from my first mushrooms this year. So you don't have to wait any longer! Isn't it interesting to see all these little insects around such mushrooms? Ants, spiders, snakes and all kind of other insects. I also love the silent atmosphere which you only can find in a forest looking for new mushrooms or just sitting there to enjoy mother nature. It's like good music and a glass of wine. A feeling of total relaxation... wonderful.

The picture looks not bad but it's a bit oversaturated. Try to play bit more with the lights and shadows nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo

Sounds great Helix_2648 Helix_2648 !waiting in the future to see your new pictures 🤩🤓, especially with mushrooms. You have just another, interesting techniques.😉🍄

Mushrooms are interesting to shooting.
Today I tried shootings with my new toy bought in toy shop yesterday 🤓🍄 .
You need to wait when I'll share them 😅

And Danke shön 🤓 for your opinion..
I like pictures with strong colours and contrasts.. so in my pictures is often too much saturation 😅. But thanks I'll get your suggestions for the next times 😉 or better moments 🤓

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Sounds great Helix_2648 Helix_2648 !waiting in the future to see your new pictures 🤩🤓, especially with mushrooms. You have just another, interesting techniques.😉🍄

Mushrooms are interesting to shooting.
Today I tried shootings with my new toy bought in toy shop yesterday 🤓🍄 .
You need to wait when I'll share them 😅

And Danke shön 🤓 for your opinion..
I like pictures with strong colours and contrasts.. so in my pictures is often too much saturation 😅. But thanks I'll get your suggestions for the next times 😉 or better moments 🤓
It's more important that you like your picture than I like it. It's a question of style and technique. Not everyone have the same taste and like the same pictures. So please stay true to yourself all the time!

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
It's more important that you like your picture than I like it. It's a question of style and technique. Not everyone have the same taste and like the same pictures. So please stay true to yourself all the time!

Is true Helix_2648 Helix_2648 😉 . But thanks your good comments and suggestions I can look on my pictures again and again .. and to see are you right, or I still want to keep mine version "myself " same.

But as I get participate a lot in photo compositions .. the good comments, suggestions and critiques help a lot
But although this all I still want to keep myself 😉😁. Judgets are differents too.. so hard to know always in which competition same pictures will go well wich no.. is just someone point of view 😂