Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
I think all members who joined us here, had enjoyed their time or at least hope they did and continuing to enjoying. And yes, i can say that I saw here a lot of images from a lot of photographers. Which all images are unique and professional in its own way.
Yes Jack!
It is true!
All of us enjoy it here! And about the comment you made about the images I will agree! We all have seen and share beautiful images that inspire us all and enrichen our ideas as well as our creativity!
And this is a big success!
Productive time!

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Yes Jack!
It is true!
All of us enjoy it here! And about the comment you made about the images I will agree! We all have seen and share beautiful images that inspire us all and enrichen our ideas as well as our creativity!
And this is a big success!
Productive time!

There still more in pipeline panos_adgr panos_adgr . What I found out that building a perfect community takes, lots of time, work and passion. :)

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
There still more in pipeline panos_adgr panos_adgr . What I found out that building a perfect community takes, lots of time, work and passion. :)

Yes Jack!

Everything that has to do with people needs passion and work. I do not know the amount of difficulty, but I imagine that is quite hard. You have to keep the balance, create a nice environment and I think the hardest of all is to communicate with the best way, 'what is the forum about' and how to shape it.

Edit

You are faster in typing. :ROFLMAO:

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Yes Jack!

Everything that has to do with people needs passion and work. I do not know the amount of difficulty, but I imagine that is quite hard. You have to keep the balance, create a nice environment and I think the hardest of all is to communicate with the best way, 'what is the forum about' and how to shape it.

Keeping the forum in the best shape and making it interesting and enjoyable for everyone.

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
That's a really interesting post Greg Shchepanek Greg Shchepanek! So many members have written so wonderful comments and posts since I joined this forum on April 20th. I was impressed by the feedback and the great posts which I've read the last months. We had already some ups and downs and lost some members, but many more joined us and I was so happy as Jack Jack asked me if I want to be a moderator for this great and unique forum.

I'm a hobby photograph since almost 5 years with the focus on macro photography since 3 or 4 years, but I still see a lot of pictures which makes me speechless. Even after all the time.

Especially Jack, but also Greg Greg, nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo, panos_adgr panos_adgr, MinitecaPhotographie MinitecaPhotographie, Yohanna_D Yohanna_D and all our other great members habe build up a place which I call my home and where I can relax.

Thank you all for your effort and passion during the last months!

MinitecaPhotographie

Legend TEAM
3 3 1
May 9, 2020
Fantastic idea that have had Jack Jack to create this site. I was invited by him and joined the site on the 9th of May. I became a mentor after a few weeks and I wasI honored by this mark of recognition. I starded photography and macrophotography in 2012 with a costless equipment (D3200 + 18-55 reversed lens) and I fell in love with macro. This discipline is incredible because you have the means to show the world what people cannot see with the naked eye. Share my knowledge is also a thing that I love to and that's why I'm here. Helix_2648 Helix_2648 also forgot ZAMIR PENA ZAMIR PENA who is, according to me, a really fantastic photographer too.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
yeah, now is time for remembering the first days on the forum :D

i joined here 18 April, so I could I be one of oldest members here already?- active, after Jack Jack ? 😁 :geek::ROFLMAO:
i was founded by one guy Jack Jack knows who it was :D, on one of Macro photography groups on FB.. :D
it was surprise, and the guy done it well .. :D
Although i'm wasn't '' forum person'' by long time , but continued meeting people by FB.. :D, so i just joined here to see the forum , but from the start it looked strange and calm :ROFLMAO:,I didn't thought to stay here by long this first days.. :D, i think talking with Jack prive helped a lot to enjoy the forum.. :D . Maybe you remember it Jack Jack ? 😁:ROFLMAO:.
Later i met here lot of nice people,remember the days when i needed to be 24h active here to talk with everyone :D :D , Europe first and by night America.. :D , Greg Shchepanek Greg Shchepanek , do you remember this time? :D, Mareckitx Mareckitx was very active too this time :D, and Shan Shan of course, I miss him , hope he will return still one day ;)
of course i remember well , when Helix_2648 Helix_2648 , panos_adgr panos_adgr , MinitecaPhotographie MinitecaPhotographie joined here :D , not so well Greg Greg :geek:😁:ROFLMAO:. and of course I can't forget my dear Olympus friend Ron Westbroek Ron Westbroek :love::geek:;)🙏, when he joined here.. ;) :D . Od course our beffores best ever mentor Chrisophere too.. :cry: 😁. and glad later we good new, great mentor from France too MinitecaPhotographie MinitecaPhotographie ;) , and Greg Greg back and more active ;) :p and some of new , nice members, and in the last summer Yohanna_D Yohanna_D with new, wonderful pictures :love:, ZAMIR PENA ZAMIR PENA of course i can't forget too :love:🙏, and I could make here still long list... nice members who I really like :love::love: , Australian power I can't forget too :D Chavezshutter Chavezshutter :love:😘🙏 , Djames Djames 😘:love:

for Greg Shchepanek Greg Shchepanek especially lot of thanks for supporting me to stay on the forum.. you know when.. ;), and now to stay active ;) . you still doing! , for me you are the best site supporter ever here :love::love::love:🙏🙏🙏😘😘

For Jack Jack still many thanks for continuing this wonderful job for us , although for me still not easy to understand your all points of views 😁:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

SO LOT OF LOVELY PEOPLE in one place from all the world 😍😁

Of course I still love macro photography, although i missed a bit inspirations and motivations :D, and I love all kind of photography as you know :love:😁

Oh.. my longest message here ever :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: