Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
There is so much work on this site. I'm really sure that at the end of tunnel this will be more than just a forum. I will support and continuing improving and working on site as much as I can and when I can. And yes, I would like to thanks to Helix_2648 Helix_2648 Greg Greg for accepting being staff members and also our mentors MinitecaPhotographie MinitecaPhotographie Yohanna_D Yohanna_D and rcorteschile rcorteschile , and also I haven't forgot about our supporters who keeps this site alive nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo Chavezshutter Chavezshutter and panos_adgr panos_adgr .

I would say a big thanks to everyone who spend time here and enjoys this community. And as Helix_2648 Helix_2648 , that what I was planned to achieve, small corner where macro photographers can relax, have fun and call it a virtual home.

ZAMIR PENA

May 26, 2020
This community means a lot to me, since I started here in the group I realized that it is a place where one can learn, socialize and teach. We are a great family and I thank you all because I learn from each one of you, I don't spend as much time as I would like to on the page, but it is difficult for me since I have 2 jobs and I am the father of two children. Thank you very much, Jack Jack for making this page a family. thanks 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
This community means a lot to me, since I started here in the group I realized that it is a place where one can learn, socialize and teach. We are a great family and I thank you all because I learn from each one of you, I don't spend as much time as I would like to on the page, but it is difficult for me since I have 2 jobs and I am the father of two children. Thank you very much, Jack Jack for making this page a family. thanks 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Thanks a lot ZAMIR PENA ZAMIR PENA , I know that everyones life is different, however feel free to be active whenever you have time and you want. That’s the place where you always will be welcome .