Want critique My bee :)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.
EXIF
Canon M50
Canon 100mm f2.8 L
ISO 1600
F9.0
1/400

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hi. I haven't posted images for so long. Had so much work, in real life and than on site, that I forgot to use my equipment which is on the shelves (shame ) I remember when Helix_2648 Helix_2648 , said to me, to share more images then working on site.

Funny, but life is very weird. When you want and to shoot, have time but don't have equipment , or you have equipment, you have wish and have no time.

How funny sounds :) ?

Here's is my Bee, spotted last weekend. Made me mad t shoot .

20200808-IMG_3942-min.JPG

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
Nice photo indeed with all the details; really wel captured.
Pay attention to some spots that appear on the photos - spots maybe on your mirror inside your camera; i can see one on the green background on the left. ;)

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Nice photo indeed with all the details; really wel captured.
Pay attention to some spots that appear on the photos - spots maybe on your mirror inside your camera; i can see one on the green background on the left. ;)

Thanks a lot Yohanna_D Yohanna_D

I noticed this long time ago. I don't know what is this, but I will need to investigate that. Hope is not on my lens :)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
hello Jack Jack , you make so lovely job for us on the webside.. great thing you found time to shoot and share picturs with us same... 🙏. and of course great suggestion you got from Helix_2648 Helix_2648 ;), he is good in motivating people shoot and share pictures on the forum :D .
I'm too busy didn't shoot new pictures long time.. but tomorrow I'll do it and I have still lot of old pictures to... to editing and sharing.. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Btw... about picture nice picture.., sadly this spots dicribe it.. but you can always try to remove in PS or LR it or cropp out.. Greg Greg78340 has same problem too... , hope you find way to fix your camera 🙏

Reactions: Jack