Want critique My bee :)

The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.
EXIF
Canon M50
Canon 100mm f2.8 L
ISO 1600
F9.0
1/400

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hi. I haven't posted images for so long. Had so much work, in real life and than on site, that I forgot to use my equipment which is on the shelves (shame ) I remember when Helix_2648 , said to me, to share more images then working on site.

Funny, but life is very weird. When you want and to shoot, have time but don't have equipment , or you have equipment, you have wish and have no time.

How funny sounds ?

Here's is my Bee, spotted last weekend. Made me mad t shoot .

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
Nice photo indeed with all the details; really wel captured.
Pay attention to some spots that appear on the photos - spots maybe on your mirror inside your camera; i can see one on the green background on the left.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Nice photo indeed with all the details; really wel captured.
Pay attention to some spots that appear on the photos - spots maybe on your mirror inside your camera; i can see one on the green background on the left.

Thanks a lot Yohanna_D

I noticed this long time ago. I don't know what is this, but I will need to investigate that. Hope is not on my lens

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
hello Jack , you make so lovely job for us on the webside.. great thing you found time to shoot and share picturs with us same... . and of course great suggestion you got from Helix_2648 , he is good in motivating people shoot and share pictures on the forum .
I'm too busy didn't shoot new pictures long time.. but tomorrow I'll do it and I have still lot of old pictures to... to editing and sharing..

Btw... about picture nice picture.., sadly this spots dicribe it.. but you can always try to remove in PS or LR it or cropp out.. Greg78340 has same problem too... , hope you find way to fix your camera

Reactions: Jack
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…