Your opinion? My first jumping spider

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
F/7.1 1/250s ISO 200 No flash

Greg

Legend TEAM
3 1
May 22, 2020
Hi !
It's been a long time that I see many jumping spiders, the star of macro photography lol
I never saw this before but ...
Today on my balcony I saw a little white spot on black bar, i get closer and saw a spider. Ok ... Then, it's start to jump !
Oh My God ! A Jumping Spider On My Balcony !!!!

So, it's my first try, really not perfect lol, but i could not take more picture (my raynox 250 drop on the floor from 2nd floor)
Be gentle :p

P1020524-1.jpg
P1020520-1.jpg

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
the description is best Greg Greg :ROFLMAO: , i Can imagine you jumping on the balcony ;D . I jumped then i make frrst picures of nothern lights too ;) :D
I would like to pictures of dragonflies , my dream.. maybe tomorrow I can try find one ;D
MinitecaPhotographie MinitecaPhotographie and ZAMIR PENA ZAMIR PENA love jumping spiders too ;) :D

No bad pictures and yeah , so sweet spider 🤩🤩🤩, I would like to own pictures of them too :D
MinitecaPhotographie MinitecaPhotographie , where I need to looking for them to find one?🤓

MinitecaPhotographie

Legend TEAM
3 4
May 9, 2020
Greg Greg nice shots. Jumping spiders are, as said by nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo, one my favourite subject of macrophotography. Since the first time I managed to get a nice shot of one, I never stopped searching them every where I'm. Big eyes they have give them a so nice look. Yours seems to be a baby Salticus scenicus but it's never easy to know the species of babies jumping spiders.
Different species have different homes. Some can be found on walls like this one, others can be found in the grass or on the trees. I've found about 20 different species all around my house. Just need to well open eyes and a bit of luck too.