Your opinion? Mystic

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
Nikon D610
Helios 81N 50mm f/2.0
s 1/320
f/2.0
ISO 100
Camera Picture Profile Neutral
+Close Up filter X2

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
Mystic

One more photo I like a lot taken recently from a visit in at the botanical garden.
I used again my favourite lens Helios 81N 50mm f/2.0

I'm showing 2 versions of the photo. The first one is without post processing converted from NEF (RAW) to jpeg.
The second one is with Post Processing.

First / No Post Processing

DSC_1335_1.JPG

Second / With Post Processing

DSC_1335.JPG

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hello my dear panos_adgr panos_adgr 🙏
Lovely pictures, both versions work well, the pictute without processing has so lovely calm atmosphere, dreaming climate! Just close eyes and dream to be on the meadows full of magic and fantasy...🤩
The second has nice shinning sunset effect .. and more colours.
I love your pictures Panos 🤩🙏💗

• Love
Reactions: panos_adgr

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
Hello my dear panos_adgr panos_adgr 🙏
Lovely pictures, both versions work well, the pictute without processing has so lovely calm atmosphere, dreaming climate! Just close eyes and dream to be on the meadows full of magic and fantasy...🤩
The second has nice shinning sunset effect .. and more colours.
I love your pictures Panos 🤩🙏💗
Thank you dear Natalia!
Thank you for your beautiful comment!
I liked both versions the same and this is why I uploaded both of them!

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Thank you dear Natalia!
Thank you for your beautiful comment!
I liked both versions the same and this is why I uploaded both of them!

I need to try your idea with manual focus and maybe 45mm f.1.8-if 🤩🙏 ,really good idea Panos 🙏🤩
Is this grass?

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
No it is not grass. They are exactly the same thin leafs as my subject. They are out of focus and they create this nice vertical blurred shapes.

Manual focus is the the best solution for me as I'm using the manual focus Helios. I do not care about focused depth of field. Only for spot sharp focusing at certain spots I choose and narrow depth of field. I focus and I move back and forth to succeed in focusing. I try to find subjects that create abstract images and feel.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello panos_adgr panos_adgr , I would say that second image is much more better than first one, in fact because has been retouched. There are enough colours on the second one, while first one is a bit dark. Regarding composition, those abstract images are great ;)

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
Hello panos_adgr panos_adgr , I would say that second image is much more better than first one, in fact because has been retouched. There are enough colours on the second one, while first one is a bit dark. Regarding composition, those abstract images are great ;)
Good morning Jack!
The second one is more vivid and colours look better.

Thank you about the composition comment!

Reactions: Jack

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
No it is not grass. They are exactly the same thin leafs as my subject. They are out of focus and they create this nice vertical blurred shapes.

Manual focus is the the best solution for me as I'm using the manual focus Helios. I do not care about focused depth of field. Only for spot sharp focusing at certain spots I choose and narrow depth of field. I focus and I move back and forth to succeed in focusing. I try to find subjects that create abstract images and feel.

I love to shoot with manual focus, is like panting with camera 🤩💗. I need to share with you more my pictures, you still didn't seen everything..😁😜.
You need to share more too panos_adgr panos_adgr 🙏💗😁

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Mhh.. both pictures have their own style but I prefer the second one a bit more panos_adgr panos_adgr . Maybe because of the vivid / dynamic. I like fresh green colours more than darker green tones. The background with it's slightly visible vertical lines is great.

The picture really has some kind of magic as nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo mentioned already.