Landscape Nordic winter wonderlands...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
An art of capturing stunning nature images. On the way that makes them unique and bring the viewer to the scene.
EXIF
ask about everything :D

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
the one more.. from the serie.. I love this place around of the year.. ;) , the small island is close the city centure.. ;=)

View attachment 15067

and . of course Jack Jack , I think maybe next winter would be better for travelling.. but we need to follow the situation.. . :poop:😷
From UK to Finland normally is quite good connection of ✈🛫 ;).

And yeah I've shooted some of macros too.., not easy that's time because of darkness.. not my favourite macro seassion.. :D but I need to try to find soemthing for you... ;) :D , something you didn't seen still.. :D ;)

I really hope next year to book holidays other there. Looks fantastic for me, and I like winter .

Attachments

• P1120041.md.jpg
    P1120041.md.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 0

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I really hope next year to book holidays other there. Looks fantastic for me, and I like winter .

So we need to hope this 💩😷 will over soon... 🙄. The North winter, and summer, nature and culture are is so unique for lot of people.. I think I need to continue my way with 🤩🙏❄ my plans in the future🇫🇮📸 ✈ At moment Is hard to think positively.. about simply things 🙄😔

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
I am in a mood of contrast and because your photo is almost mono chromatic, I wanted to render it like that; I hope you would not mind my version; I can take it off when you want me to. 🙃

View attachment 15071

Attachments

• winter_findland_1.md.jpg
    winter_findland_1.md.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 0

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I am in a mood of contrast and because your photo is almost mono chromatic, I wanted to render it like that; I hope you would not mind my version; I can take it off when you want me to. 🙃

View attachment 15073

merci beaucoup Yohanna_D Yohanna_D !! this editing working well, this contrasT!! It's truem,, the pictures like this need contrast.. to get out details .. ;) , I'm not shure about colours. I would like to more natural .. more blue..maybe :D , I need to try to get the effect from my print on my wall.. is perfect for me.. ;)
But so many thanks for you !!

Attachments

• winter_findland_1.md.jpg
    winter_findland_1.md.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Yohanna_D

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I tried to keep the blue aspect of the photo but now looking back at my editing, I feel I overdid a bit :D

maybe you used too much to pastel colours and it going automaticly.. ;) :D , but no bad.. just it's deppend what we want tp get with pictures.. , goals of it.. :D ;) remembering beautiful moments, prints for yoursel or for sel... :D

• Grinning Face
Reactions: Yohanna_D