Landscape Nordic winter wonderlands...

An art of capturing stunning nature images. On the way that makes them unique and bring the viewer to the scene.
EXIF
ask about everything :D

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020

I really hope next year to book holidays other there. Looks fantastic for me, and I like winter .

Attachments

• P1120041.md.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 0

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I really hope next year to book holidays other there. Looks fantastic for me, and I like winter .

So we need to hope this will over soon... . The North winter, and summer, nature and culture are is so unique for lot of people.. I think I need to continue my way with ❄ my plans in the future ✈ At moment Is hard to think positively.. about simply things

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
I am in a mood of contrast and because your photo is almost mono chromatic, I wanted to render it like that; I hope you would not mind my version; I can take it off when you want me to.

View attachment 15071

Attachments

• winter_findland_1.md.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 0

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I am in a mood of contrast and because your photo is almost mono chromatic, I wanted to render it like that; I hope you would not mind my version; I can take it off when you want me to.

View attachment 15073

merci beaucoup Yohanna_D !! this editing working well, this contrasT!! It's truem,, the pictures like this need contrast.. to get out details .. , I'm not shure about colours. I would like to more natural .. more blue..maybe , I need to try to get the effect from my print on my wall.. is perfect for me..
But so many thanks for you !!

Attachments

• winter_findland_1.md.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Yohanna_D

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I tried to keep the blue aspect of the photo but now looking back at my editing, I feel I overdid a bit

maybe you used too much to pastel colours and it going automaticly.. , but no bad.. just it's deppend what we want tp get with pictures.. , goals of it.. remembering beautiful moments, prints for yoursel or for sel...

Reactions: Yohanna_D
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…