Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
It was so windy while taking this photo the flower was dancing everywhere. Lewis Blue Flax (Linum lewisii) Chan Lake Territorial Park, Northwest Territories, Canada. Taken on September 3, 2019. [HASH=1363]#theNorth[/HASH] [HASH=185]#flower[/HASH] [HASH=2031]#Canada[/HASH]
IMG_4424_ds.jpg
Canon EOS M100 • EF-M55-200mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM • ƒ/6.3 200.0 mm 1/640 1600 Flash (off, did not fire)

HegeStensland

Aug 25, 2020
The flower looks nice! I don't know if I think the backgound is interesting enough to have so much of it. Have you editeded it? Maybe try even more blur on it? Maybe cut some of the left side? Try to cut it so that the lines behind the flower plays along with the rest of the photo...

Reactions: Greg Shchepanek

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
The flower looks nice! I don't know if I think the backgound is interesting enough to have so much of it. Have you editeded it? Maybe try even more blur on it? Maybe cut some of the left side? Try to cut it so that the lines behind the flower plays along with the rest of the photo...
I do very little post editing of my images and only do slight tweaks but most of all I leave the image as is, due to submissions to photography competitions, image editing is not allowed

Reactions: HegeStensland

HegeStensland

Aug 25, 2020
I do very little post editing of my images and only do slight tweaks but most of all I leave the image as is, due to submissions to photography competitions, image editing is not allowed
I kinda discovered the fun of it last year when starting to try editing programs like th on1 😁 Figure out how to swap sky in a photo 😄 Not a master on it, but it made me like landscape photographing a bit more. I have some difficulties in getting in the mood for anything else then macro 😆 I also had fun swapping colors on a flower photo... :D

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
I kinda discovered the fun of it last year when starting to try editing programs like th on1 😁 Figure out how to swap sky in a photo 😄 Not a master on it, but it made me like landscape photographing a bit more. I have some difficulties in getting in the mood for anything else then macro 😆 I also had fun swapping colors on a flower photo... :D
There is a new Neural Filter in Photoshop that was designed to remove and replace skies in your images with the click of one button