Want critique on one rainy day.. in north Finland... ö-ö å-å

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.
EXIF
1-125s , iso 640, f.2.8, focus stacking in camera, merging Photoshop cc
Olympus omd em10markIII, 60mm . Edit Lightroom classic cc

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
1-125s , iso 640, f.2.8-.jpg

Hello, i need some of your opinions and critique about the picture 🤔🤭
In instagram people like it.. but I'm not sure, what do you think? and what would you improve with the picture?
Taken week ago, by photo trip to botanic garden close of Oulu , with my friends from Oulu's camera club..
Taken by focus stacking in camera, - new technique- still learning :D, merged in PScc, edited LRclassic cc...
whas a bit hard to take the picture- because of rain , and I keeped parasol in one hand and camera in another.. :D 😝 - handhelding :p..

Hope, you have nice Mondey my dear photo friends ;) 😍🤩🥳🥳🥳👻😁😀

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
the sharpness of your drops is on point, congrats for that;
however, I would have cropped a bit on the left side because the blurred part is almost half your picture and distracts my eye from the main subject which are the 2 drops that are well shot.
other than that, nothing to say. good job!

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
something like this...
View attachment 6051

Merce beaucoup Yohanna_D Yohanna_D for your very nice suggestion!! , I thought about cropping.. , need to do it or not.. , but wanted some of suggestions another photographers, and yeah , the more subtel colours works well on the picture too .. :) , itselt tried to show the reall climat on the picture, as was the time I taken the picture.. :D .