Want critique on one rainy day.. in north Finland... ö-ö å-å

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.
EXIF
1-125s , iso 640, f.2.8, focus stacking in camera, merging Photoshop cc
Olympus omd em10markIII, 60mm . Edit Lightroom classic cc

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
It is a good photo nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo. Personally, if you have such droplets, it would be good to have something on the droplets like an image of a grass or flower or anything..like the droplet at the top...that will make people want to have a closer look at the droplets :)

thank you Jusri Jusri !, It would be challange to get the same sharp both water drops :D , I think in trippod and with a more dystans.. :D, I can try it .. Thanks for suggestions 🙏 🥳 😁

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Moshi moshi ! you can parler plusieurs langages in same temps but this is vraiment strange. Everybody vont dire que estoy loco !

Which language do you speak now Greg Greg78340 _? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Reall english & french mix :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ,wäit I cån shäw yåu ręął ęnglisz :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:/ /Finnish & Polish mix.., we see how lot of you will able to understan it :p :E . But will be borin here withought you Greg Greg78340 😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: Greg

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I do agree with Yohanna_D Yohanna_D too nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo . But better to make the the image from beginning, so you don’t have to crop , otherwise you lose from quality.

Thanks... , but maybe I'll keep this verision of the picture :D , thanks a lot for panos_adgr panos_adgr 🙏 🙏 🙏 , it was very useful and helpful your words 🙏 . But I'll get opinions of Yohanna_D Yohanna_D @Jack,for the next tieme too ;) , as I like to take experiments withmy pictures ;) . Thank ypu everyone for you supporting me ;) and your opinions.... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jusri