Your opinion? on the lookout

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
f2.8- 0.125 s-iso 100- sigma 150 macro!

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
My girst post : a spider" Araniella cucurbitina"
Nice picture, the background is really good, the sharpness on the head of the spider - on point;
However small details:
  • luminosity a bit harsh
  • the fact that your spider in centered and that the plant occupies almost half of the photo takes away the beauty of this spider; a crop will do just fine - like in my attempt to crop it.
Best regards.

Attachments

• araignée_modif.jpg
    araignée_modif.jpg
    796.7 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: Karl

isulanu

Aug 7, 2020
What lens are you using isulanu isulanu ?
hello...sigma 150 mm macro ;)
[automerge]1596991639[/automerge]
Nice picture, the background is really good, the sharpness on the head of the spider - on point;
However small details:
  • luminosity a bit harsh
  • the fact that your spider in centered and that the plant occupies almost half of the photo takes away the beauty of this spider; a crop will do just fine - like in my attempt to crop it.
Best regards.
Hello...thank you for your visit....I'd make a crop....i don't post it because i prefer the first, and the quality is not so good ;)

Attachments

• IMG_4983-2.jpg
    IMG_4983-2.jpg
    499.3 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: Yohanna_D

isulanu

Aug 7, 2020
However small details:
  • luminosity a bit harsh
Best regards.
Hello...thank you for your visit....I'd make a crop....i don't post it because i prefer the first, and the quality is not so good ;)
Great photo isulanu isulanu ;) . It's a bit blur around. But still nice photo ;)
yes, of course, it's norma, cause i'm at f2.8, whith the focus on the eyes....and i don't use focus stacking ;)

Bihari

Jul 27, 2020
Overall it is a stunning picture.
I like how the cobweb look like , however the spider is a bit blurry for me.