Your opinion? Predator

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
Nikon D850
Helios 81N 50mm f/2.0
s 1/800
ʒ/2.0
ISO 64
+2 Macro filter

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
Last Saturday I went for a visit at a Botanical Garden situated about 15 minutes time from my home.
I took a beautiful walk early in the morning and I came across this little beautiful flower (I'm sorry but I don't know what kind is it and it was at a place where there was no label for the flowers)

It was dry but when I looked at it from above it seemed like a creature opening its jaws with its sharp teeth. This is why the above title.
As you have noticed from other photos of mine I'm not interested that much for the absolute technical side of this, trying to focus stack etc I rather prefer to present the way I perceive things in my mind and soul.
I have a tendency to abstract presentation.

So here is my little predator.

View attachment 14410Predator by Panagiotis Adamopoulos, on Flickr

Attachments

• 50006307976_43fb9e320a_b.jpg
    50006307976_43fb9e320a_b.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 0

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
just great photo for me panos_adgr panos_adgr , very creative with great climat, I just understand your artistic soul well and very love it :love: .
I need to find more time to have look on your beautiful portfolios :love::love::love:, shere more on the forum too , in media you can create our beautiful album with flowers beauty :love::love::love::love:

• Love
Reactions: panos_adgr

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
Most likely Shan Shan will know this. Everyone has its own style panos_adgr panos_adgr , this makes us different. Nice bokeh effect . ;)

Thank you very much Jack! I used, that day, exclusively my beloved Helios Lens! I love the bokeh effect of this lens!

not so good about plants but isnt this a thistle?
Yes it is! Thanks for the note! I checked it out!

just great photo for me panos_adgr panos_adgr , very creative with great climat, I just understand your artistic soul well and very love it :love: .
I need to find more time to have look on your beautiful portfolios :love::love::love:, shere more on the forum too , in media you can create our beautiful album with flowers beauty :love::love::love::love:

Thank you very much dear Natalia! I will share! I've been a bit busy lately with my work. Thank God, after all this that happens with the lockdown etc.

Thank you as well for the 'artistic soul' phrase. It is an honourable word for me. When I take photos I try to picture what I see and feel with my soul and mind.
When I saw this Thistle (Thanks Shan) I wanted to picture what it made me think and feel. It ssemed to me as it was standing with jaws opened and sharp teeth. I try to isolate it from the backround to draw the attention there creating a confusion with the negative space around it to enhance the feelings which I felt looking at it.
Anyway, enough with my 'romantic' thoughts about photography...šŸ˜… But it's how photography works for me most of the time.

Thank you all again for your words!

Last edited:

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
I respect your way how you show your pictures to us panos_adgr panos_adgr! You don'T always need an exxagerated post-processing if you want to tell a story! Your picture remind me to a worm from the film "Dune - desert planet".

1592646947672.png
Copyright by pinterest