Your opinion? Pulsatilla vulgaris #5

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
Pentax k-1 + Irix 150 mm F/2.8 MACRO

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello A Alain . I like your style with beautiful bokeh effect. Your style is similar to Yohanna_D Yohanna_D , which she does have perfect match with butterflies.

Regarding the photo, looka great. Seems you try to have the background colour sameas the flower's colour.

Reactions: Alain

Alain

Mar 19, 2021
Hello A Alain . I like your style with beautiful bokeh effect. Your style is similar to Yohanna_D Yohanna_D , which she does have perfect match with butterflies.

Regarding the photo, looka great. Seems you try to have the background colour sameas the flower's colour.
Thank you Jack
I hadn't noticed too much for the background color. But it's true that it's still the case for the one I'm going to post tonight

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020

That's make the composition unusual and unique.

Alain

Mar 19, 2021
I am in a aweeeee mood when I see your photos of these gorgeous flowers!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
Thanks Yohanna
Ah so I will not dare to publish my pictures of butterflies.
Tonight I'm going to post a photo with lots of pink, hoping it will put you in a better mood:giggle:

• Love
Reactions: Yohanna_D