Your opinion? Solo

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
Nikon D610
Helios 81N 50mm f/2.0
Close Up filter X2
s/125
f/2.0
iso 100

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
Solo

Each time I visit the botanical garden there is a small part of these greens. They make perfect subject and the rest of them create great background. They do not have these little purple things on them but very few of them. I liked this one but focus is not perfect. I took 7 photos and these one was the least soft.

Anyway...
Next time I'll give it another try.

DSC_3252mild sharpen.JPG

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Solo

Each time I visit the botanical garden there is a small part of these greens. They make perfect subject and the rest of them create great background. They do not have these little purple things on them but very few of them. I liked this one but focus is not perfect. I took 7 photos and these one was the least soft.

Anyway...
Next time I'll give it another try.

View attachment 6835

so beautiful result again panos_adgr panos_adgr :love: ,

I just need to firs clear screen of my computer to enjoy pictures like this :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

but I really love it again, the picture looks lovely again :love:🙏, resting for my eyes and even soul🤩🤩 . simply beauty :love::love:🙏🙏 not easy free eyes from the picture 🤓🤭 again.. :D :D

• Love
Reactions: panos_adgr

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
so beautiful result again panos_adgr panos_adgr :love: ,

I just need to firs clear screen of my computer to enjoy pictures like this :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

but I really love it again, the picture looks lovely again :love:🙏, resting for my eyes and even soul🤩🤩 . simply beauty :love::love:🙏🙏 not easy free eyes from the picture 🤓🤭 again.. :D :D

Hello Natalia!
Thank you very much for your words!
I appreciate it so much!

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
this photo is totally up my alley for sure!! gorgeous shot!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Thank you so very much!!!!

Thank you for your words and thanks for having my photo featured!!!! I appreciate it so much!

Thank you all!
The truth is that I have to go back and make try to photograph it better. And I know that every photo is a special and a unique moment that you can never repeat it.

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
So today I went again to the Botanical garden to make the shot again. It is a hard subject. It is very very small, i have to focus as close as possible and capture it the time that is completely in focus. Today I made a better focused shot.

DSC_3372.JPG

panos_adgr panos_adgr Very nice photo! There is a lot of colours on that flower - green,blue,yellow and Lilac, great subject and beautiful background. Kali douleia

Thank you very much !

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
the 2nd one is beautiful and the colors are bright - just the way I like; but still the first photo stole my eheart with its soft tones and the small patch of blue that just conquors my heart. :love:
The 2 photos even though they depict the same subject are sooo different to me. they tell a different story. 🥰🥰🥰

• Love
Reactions: Greg and panos_adgr