Want critique Spider on web, BW

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.
EXIF
Iso 1600. f10 1-3s, 60mm, single shot, - from focus bracketing sarja, led macro ring

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hi ! how are you today ? The composition is good, but too much blur ^^ nedd clarity on the spider :p

merce Greg Greg78340 pour ton commentaire 🤩:) .
In colour the photo will be nothing , but in the BW .., for me is just it.. :D,the blurring works nice too in this version.. but I want to still some of critique and comments , how it working in your eyes 🤭:LOL:

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
It is much blur here nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo , I guess because you was trying to get this image with non macro lens ?

I used macro lens Olympus 60mm Jack Jack 🤭 , but I tied same focus stracking - hand handing, and was a bit windy this time, and I tried too get the web too on the picture.. , almost ! :D , From the sarja just one picture is quite ok.. :D

Reactions: Jack

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hi nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo, good idea to test B&W for this picture, but to be honest the spider is blurry and our of focus and (for me) there's too much noise in the picture. I limit my pictures to max. ISO 400.

Danke shön Helix_2648 Helix_2648 ;), to slow shutter speed 🤭 , only 3s :D , always is good to try BW, especially before we decide to remove the picture.. :D . I like the light on the spider and the web.. , but yes, is a bit blurring and noice, but I think is not a big problem in BW :LOL: