Want critique Spider on web, BW

The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.
EXIF
Iso 1600. f10 1-3s, 60mm, single shot, - from focus bracketing sarja, led macro ring

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hi ! how are you today ? The composition is good, but too much blur ^^ nedd clarity on the spider

merce Greg78340 pour ton commentaire .
In colour the photo will be nothing , but in the BW .., for me is just it.. ,the blurring works nice too in this version.. but I want to still some of critique and comments , how it working in your eyes

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
It is much blur here nataliaflejszar&Photo , I guess because you was trying to get this image with non macro lens ?

I used macro lens Olympus 60mm Jack , but I tied same focus stracking - hand handing, and was a bit windy this time, and I tried too get the web too on the picture.. , almost ! , From the sarja just one picture is quite ok..

Reactions: Jack

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hi nataliaflejszar&Photo, good idea to test B&W for this picture, but to be honest the spider is blurry and our of focus and (for me) there's too much noise in the picture. I limit my pictures to max. ISO 400.

Danke shön Helix_2648 , to slow shutter speed , only 3s , always is good to try BW, especially before we decide to remove the picture.. . I like the light on the spider and the web.. , but yes, is a bit blurring and noice, but I think is not a big problem in BW

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…