Your opinion? Spiders from the garden

The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
Canon 6d 100mm f2.8 L + raynox dcr-250 + 68mm ext tube
iso200, f16, 1/180 sec

Shan

Apr 12, 2020
great details...all in all the compositions worked very well. Good Show!

Reactions: jhanx
D

Deleted member 310

Thanks! Maybe I have to buy some focus rail first before I use a tripod.

I don't do the extreme macro just 1: 1 ratio, and I often use the tripod, I focus manually with the liveview and I use a wired remote control for the sigma 180mm
Now with the 90mm stabilize, it's more easy

jhanx

Jun 6, 2020
I don't do the extreme macro just 1: 1 ratio, and I often use the tripod, I focus manually with the liveview and I use a wired remote control for the sigma 180mm
Now with the 90mm stabilize, it's more easy
Wow i heard a lot also about 180mm. you really have a good working distance. though it is quite heavy. And it is great you can use live view!
My Canon 6d does not perform well using live view. I have to really use the viewfinder. lol.

D

Deleted member 310

Wow i heard a lot also about 180mm. you really have a good working distance. though it is quite heavy. And it is great you can use live view!
My Canon 6d does not perform well using live view. I have to really use the viewfinder. lol.

what's wrong with the liveview ?

jhanx

Jun 6, 2020
what's wrong with the liveview ?
I shoot in manual focus, set focus ring to 1:1, and move camera forward/backward to get focus. Using live view, it seems that focus point is different after I take the picture. And the image also seem to shift downward a little. I noticed similar situation with my Canon 7dii. maybe there are some settings about this, but i didn't bother to research.

D

Deleted member 310

it can come from the stabilization of your lens, it must be removed when you use the tripod

when I use the liveview mode, I remove the stabilization, and I zoom x 5, manual focus, and wired remote control

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…