Your opinion? Spiders from the garden

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
Canon 6d 100mm f2.8 L + raynox dcr-250 + 68mm ext tube
iso200, f16, 1/180 sec

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Found these 2 spiders from garder while clearing some grass.
Took them inside, got some quick shots, and released them afterwards.
Taken hand held with 2 speedlights. light from the right of camera is diffused, light from the left is bare.
View attachment 14236

View attachment 14237

JUst great pictures for me! , Very sharp and well working lighting!
You need to have tripod in your hand to take so sharp, close picture hand handing jhanx jhanx :D

Attachments

• IMG_9265.md.png
    IMG_9265.md.png
    207.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9254.md.png
    IMG_9254.md.png
    133.9 KB · Views: 0

jhanx

Jun 6, 2020
it can come from the stabilization of your lens, it must be removed when you use the tripod

when I use the liveview mode, I remove the stabilization, and I zoom x 5, manual focus, and wired remote control
I definitely have to try this next time afte I buy some focus rail, and do some focus stacking. I also need to find some way to make the subject still, w/o hurting or killing it. :D
[automerge]1591456583[/automerge]
JUst great pictures for me! , Very sharp and well working lighting!
You need to have tripod in your hand to take so sharp, close picture hand handing jhanx jhanx :D
Yup definitely next time :D thanks!

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
it can come from the stabilization of your lens, it must be removed when you use the tripod

when I use the liveview mode, I remove the stabilization, and I zoom x 5, manual focus, and wired remote control

I have always the image stabilaztion on in my camera ;), for me not problem and I don't need to worry about.. :D , Olympus camras have great working image stabilzator, you need to be very patience jhanx jhanx :ROFLMAO: ,the Olympus cameras have nice to use lifeview with moving positions... very useful for macros.. :D

jhanx

Jun 6, 2020
Very great details jhanx jhanx , sharp and clean pictures, ;)
Thanks!
[automerge]1591525548[/automerge]
I have always the image stabilaztion on in my camera ;), for me not problem and I don't need to worry about.. :D , Olympus camras have great working image stabilzator, you need to be very patience jhanx jhanx :ROFLMAO: ,the Olympus cameras have nice to use lifeview with moving positions... very useful for macros.. :D
Wow great! maybe newer Canon DSLRs or Mirrorless would have great liveview functionality. I will lose more money if I will switch system at this point. ;)

Reactions: Karl