Closed Theme Spring Explosions

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The Photo Theme is closed for entries and commenting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

subbu

Dec 24, 2020
oh, I didn't mean to say you were wrong, only that I had never heard of the common name. I should have thanked you to avoid any confusion.
I never took your comment in any wrong way.. I just posted a wiki screenshot so that it will help you to identify the common name of that insect - Owl fly.
Nice pic by the way, try to shoot their eyes, they have unique eye pattern.. here in India we have a different sub species of owl fly, I will post the pics sometime later..

kzurro

1 1
Dec 21, 2020
oh, I didn't mean to say you were wrong, only that I had never heard of the common name. I should have thanked you to avoid any confusion.
I never took your comment in any wrong way.. I just posted a wiki screenshot so that it will help you to identify the common name of that insect - Owl fly.
Nice pic by the way, try to shoot their eyes, they have unique eye pattern.. here in India we have a different sub species of owl fly, I will post the pics sometime later..
the ones around here are so hairy that's difficult to focus on their eyes. I will try better if I find one this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.