Others Spring roll

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
1/320
f32
iso100
90mm
handheld speedlight

you likey?
View attachment 2524

I love your creativity Shan Shan , really :love::love::love:
I see you have this all what I said beffore ans -in my different comments of my pictures and others members.. / last ones comments.. :D

I can really say, you know, you are really great photographer, you love it, you show your emotions in the pictures.. Own styl.. very cretive way of photography.. and the \\soul of artistic\\ that mean I\ve said beffore/ in all:
What mean the photographer with own \\soul of artistic\\>
/ Photographer with own styl- It don\t need be understand for everyone..the reall art is hard to understand. but if you are happy, glad and proud of your awisome job, its the most important!! and need to be to enjoy the beautiful hobby as photography is!!!
Photography is great way to show own emotions, how we are feeling like,a Pictures with the message for the world..
ah.. it's so awisome hobby in all..
And I belive that you Shan'll very great photographer and you can win a lot of photography competitions ..So .. keep the way🤗🤗🤗

Reactions: Shan

grphotog641

Apr 23, 2020
yeah i know what a spring roll is...and is one of my favorite food..chicken spring roll...just wanted to play with words...:)
Sorry I missed the joke. You know how food names can vary from place to place. I wasn't sure if we use the same name for those things here as you do where you are.

Reactions: Shan