Want critique still lot of practic... ;), but results looks quite well .. ;)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.
EXIF
Iso 1000. f2.8 1-125s Olympus em10markIII 60mm
Hendheld Focus stacking 7picture, ringt led macro

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Iso 1000. f2.8 1-125s 60mm 7pictures-6250024.jpg

just step by step aheed :D
not my best trying but I like the sharpness on the insect -( I forgot the name :D, but I find it later ). and on the leaf, but some of fixed will be needed for the picture..
But what do you think agout the picture? ;)

I decided to share it , althought is not perfect.. 🤭 .. still learning ;)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
That's surprising nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo , great stack and good details, how have you done it :) ?

Thanks a lot Jack Jack , just hand helding focus stacking photo sarja made in camera and merged in Photoshop. Edit Photoshop cc and Lightroom classic Cc

- photos taken three days ago.

I just still have a lot of work with this photo session 🤭. When I "ll start work with another one 😪🤭😁

But not bad results as the firsts hand helding focus stacking.. 😃
Although the picture needs some of fixes.

The technique is great for insects, you can take it fast.. and get good results.. although for perfect extreme macros still lot of practice.. and for some of situations tripod and rail would be fine too..
But I think, is great to learn a lot of different techniques.. ,especially in macro, so it just get lot of possibles 🤩👏🥳
However learning new techniques is very hard, but with great supporting from the forum (and social medias) is going well 🥳

Reactions: Jack