Your opinion? The magic of spring

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
f/4.5, 1/500s, iso 250, 100mm, no tripod, canon 5D mk III

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
Hello,
This photo was taken on the spot, very quickly as I did not think for one second it would be a good photo.
I still don't believe in it that much, it's just daisies.
Still it has something soft and tender and that's something I like about this photo.
Thank you for your feedback.
986A4455_modif_1.jpg

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
Very beautiful picture, but I'm not sure, isn't this two flowers a bit too bright?
Thank you for your feedback; the editing was my choice and the whites are not that off-whites, I mean they are not "cremated" so that you could not see the texture of the petals. And it was very sunny outside even though it was at the end of the day. so they were under a ray of sun.šŸ™ƒ

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
It's just a daisy but it'S not only the daisy itself which makes this picture so special Yohanna_D Yohanna_D. It's the colour setup in general. Have you photographed the daisy through some other flower to get this nice creamy effect in front of the daisies?

Reactions: Yohanna_D

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
It's just a daisy but it'S not only the daisy itself which makes this picture so special Yohanna_D Yohanna_D. It's the colour setup in general. Have you photographed the daisy through some other flower to get this nice creamy effect in front of the daisies?
Exactly, I was lying on my belly and the camera was literally on the ground amongst the other daisies and grass. :D

Reactions: Jack