Want critique The mushroom from Finland ;)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.
EXIF
Olympus macro 60mm, em10markiii

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Here is the mushroom's sereie of a bit difrrend editings,
Which one is your favourite? ;)

Pictures taken 4.8.2020. and already got the chance to be processed and published :geek: 🤩

Pictures especially for Helix_2648 Helix_2648 and Greg Shchepanek Greg Shchepanek as I know you are Mushrooms and fungits big lovers and funs ;) :p . Hope you like it.. And same do you know name of the mushrooms in English? :D . I know in Polish and Finnish hmm but no idea in English :p , maybe you can help me? ;)

the mushrooms are quite testy 😋😃 .in Poland , eatable mushrooms are like a golden ;) :D, people are really crazy with there ;)here in Finland not so much ;) . How is in your country,do you eat there forest's mushrooms? ;)

the picture 1: 1/400s,f.2,8, iso 250
P8040025.jpg

Picture 2: 1/400 sec. f/2.8 iso 250 60mm
P8040030.jpg
Picture 3 1/800 sec. f/3.2 .iso 250 60mm
P8040026-2.jpg

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
Add to me the list of those who love taking photos of mushrooms; they are gorgeous subjects to shoot; this one is also really tasty in the plate so I hope you picked it up to eat it after the photo shooting.
I love the third one which is a close up with great colors and sharpness.
this mushroom is part of the boletus family and it is also called a "cep" or "penny bun" :)

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hi nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo, I like the third one the most. But the fore- and background is a bit too busy for me. I prefer mushrooms with a special framed mushrooms like this one here:

It must not be always an illuminated mushroom but the composition is important.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Lots of people harvest edible mushrooms here, I have never chanced the experience.

you must try ;) , in Poland , we learn very fust which mushrooms are eatable which no.. from grandmothers as very small children ;) , forest mushrooms are very strongly in cultury , and there in Poland is lot of delicious dishes with mushrooms , there in Poland is lot of mushrooms in Autumn time usually, but you need to go very early to forest before another people '' mushroom racings'' :D

here in Finland forest mushrooms are important too but not so much, more like exclusive supplement ;) :D , and i still don't know all mushrooms here which one is eatabe which not.. here is lot of diffrend species as in Poland too , so Pick up just if I know theme ;)

so Greg Shchepanek Greg Shchepanek you need to try still!! 😋 😋 😋 😋

• Love
Reactions: Greg Shchepanek

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Add to me the list of those who love taking photos of mushrooms; they are gorgeous subjects to shoot; this one is also really tasty in the plate so I hope you picked it up to eat it after the photo shooting.
I love the third one which is a close up with great colors and sharpness.
this mushroom is part of the boletus family and it is also called a "cep" or "penny bun" :)

Merci Yohanna_D Yohanna_D ;) , and yess I'll remeber about you in the future :geek: 🤗🥳;)
the mushroom was too close of rode , where is quite lot cars.. so I didn't picked this time ,just took the photos ;) :D
but I love eat mushrooms 😋😋😋😋