Want critique The mushroom from Finland ;)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.
EXIF
Olympus macro 60mm, em10markiii

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hi nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo, I like the third one the most. But the fore- and background is a bit too busy for me. I prefer mushrooms with a special framed mushrooms like this one here:

It must not be always an illuminated mushroom but the composition is important.

Danke Helix_2648 Helix_2648 ;) for your comment, I wanted keep it natural looking so got to be the grass in the background :p :D , just editing was own challeng because of stron sunlight ;)
and i like shoot another mushrooms too. and you are right, the mushrooms under the link you sent are fine to shooting too ;) , but this my one is so testy looking.. šŸ˜‹šŸ˜‹šŸ˜‹,

i need to find more eatable mushrooms in the forests :D , i'm so hungry on theme :D :D , you know why, because IƤm Polish living in the North šŸ˜‹:geek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ,

Do you eat forest mushrooms in Germany too? Helix_2648 Helix_2648 ? ;)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
No. I don't know all of them and the risk to pick up a poison one is too high. I like mushrooms but I prefer the ones from supermarket

hahah, yes there is a risks but we get good teaching from grandparents , especially living in villages close forest as me in childhoot time :D
there is good triks to know which one is eatable and testy, which one very poison .. :geek: :ROFLMAO:
Polish christmas would be not a Christmas withought forest mushrooms and delicious ''Barszcz z grzybami'' , Polish forest mushroom's soup ;) :D
Mushrooms in shops is not same as fresh from forest :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
oh i'm really hungry on mushrooms :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: oh noo :D

Baenki

Sep 9, 2020
I like the first one best but in the third one the bokeh looks like some kind of painting.

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo great photos, i like the different editing styles. The foreground are a bit busy for my taste but they do also add the wild feel of the enviroment so that's just personal taste. The light is better on the first photo but i think you did a good job on all 3 photos, well done