Want critique The mushroom from Finland ;)

The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.
EXIF
Olympus macro 60mm, em10markiii

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Here is the mushroom's sereie of a bit difrrend editings,
Which one is your favourite?

Pictures taken 4.8.2020. and already got the chance to be processed and published

Pictures especially for Helix_2648 and Greg Shchepanek as I know you are Mushrooms and fungits big lovers and funs . Hope you like it.. And same do you know name of the mushrooms in English? . I know in Polish and Finnish hmm but no idea in English , maybe you can help me?

the mushrooms are quite testy .in Poland , eatable mushrooms are like a golden , people are really crazy with there here in Finland not so much . How is in your country,do you eat there forest's mushrooms?

the picture 1: 1/400s,f.2,8, iso 250

Picture 2: 1/400 sec. f/2.8 iso 250 60mm

Picture 3 1/800 sec. f/3.2 .iso 250 60mm

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
Add to me the list of those who love taking photos of mushrooms; they are gorgeous subjects to shoot; this one is also really tasty in the plate so I hope you picked it up to eat it after the photo shooting.
I love the third one which is a close up with great colors and sharpness.
this mushroom is part of the boletus family and it is also called a "cep" or "penny bun"

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hi nataliaflejszar&Photo, I like the third one the most. But the fore- and background is a bit too busy for me. I prefer mushrooms with a special framed mushrooms like this one here:

It must not be always an illuminated mushroom but the composition is important.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Lots of people harvest edible mushrooms here, I have never chanced the experience.

you must try , in Poland , we learn very fust which mushrooms are eatable which no.. from grandmothers as very small children , forest mushrooms are very strongly in cultury , and there in Poland is lot of delicious dishes with mushrooms , there in Poland is lot of mushrooms in Autumn time usually, but you need to go very early to forest before another people '' mushroom racings''

here in Finland forest mushrooms are important too but not so much, more like exclusive supplement , and i still don't know all mushrooms here which one is eatabe which not.. here is lot of diffrend species as in Poland too , so Pick up just if I know theme

so Greg Shchepanek you need to try still!!

Reactions: Greg Shchepanek

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020

Merci Yohanna_D , and yess I'll remeber about you in the future
the mushroom was too close of rode , where is quite lot cars.. so I didn't picked this time ,just took the photos
but I love eat mushrooms

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…