Using Flash light

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Solution
Regarding my own experience, I use my cobra flash in manual mode playing between 1/16th and 1/8th of power regarding the magnification ratio I'm in. 1/16th power is only for focus stacking. 1/8 for single shots. Adjusting settings with ISO between 100 and 250 allows me more flexibility. Stacking at ISO 250 and 1/16 if effective magnification at 3:1. Single shot at ISO100, 1/8 power with same magnification ratio.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Sometime my auto mode make some stupids things lol I prefere to control everything ^^ I think it's like camera modes , aperture mode is good, speed mode too , but I prefere to use Manual mode ^^

I know what you saying, it’s easier in Auto, but I guess with manual settings you might achieve other results .

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
in my ring flsh is not another options too as just one automat with regulation of the power of the light.., I use sometime flash in camera- this one I prefer in manual.. , but I need to buy someting else still.. any Godox flash for Olympus camreas but still think what I'll buy, as I need this for portraits , sport , and nothers not only for macro .. ;) , so think still which one I'll buy and when- no money in the moment 🤭 :ROFLMAO: