PC Web browsers,

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has opened a topic to talk about computer(s) model(s).

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hello, here is good question.. which web browser do you use and which one is best in your opinion?

I use Google Chrome Chrome newday.. but I usef before Opeta and Firefox.. and Internet Explorer still sometimes..
But I think to try something new still..

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Ok, I never heard about Yandex, is it good?
Which one browser do you think is best and fast? - don't slow down PC.. ? And you can there save your password.. but is safe too..😄😂

I like it . In my opinion looks safe to me, I saved a lot of password using it. That's already depends on how many extensions you have installed and your internet speed. If you are worried about your privacy, than I would recommend to use Tor

Accumulator

Apr 11, 2020
Hello, here is good question.. which web browser do you use and which one is best in your opinion?

I use Google Chrome Chrome newday.. but I usef before Opeta and Firefox.. and Internet Explorer still sometimes..
But I think to try something new still..
I use Vivaldi web browser works good used to use Chrome and internet explorer, yet after getting some info over chrome and internet explorer the negatives it changed them.

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
I use Chrome because of the sync festure between my laptop, my smartphone and the laptop from my company. I used Firefox before but prefere the UI from Chrome.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I use Chrome because of the sync festure between my laptop, my smartphone and the laptop from my company. I used Firefox before but prefere the UI from Chrome.

I been using Chrome before, but deleted, made my PC to run slow, I don’t know if they improved the browser. But at the moment happy with Yandex, Opera and sometimes Tor